Easypay integration Extension for OpenCart platform gives you the ability to integrate with Easypay Online Payment System. Easypay Online Payment System is an electronic payment solution that enables internet users to make financial transaction online. The Extension can be easily and seamlessly integrated into an existing website, web store or any of your online presence that is built using OpenCart framework. This Extension contains the enablement of following two facilities that are provided by Easypay Online Payment System:
- Redirection Based Easypay Integration
- Support for IPN feature
This Easypay Extension for OpenCart based websites is built upon OpenCart Version 220.127.116.11,18.104.22.168
How to apply this mod:
You need to download and unzip this mod first. Then, to install this mod go to your OpenCart admin panel > Extensions > Extension Installer. Click the Upload button and select the .xml file that you previously unzipped. You should get a green message saying: "Success: You have installed your extension!”. Now navigate to Extensions > Modifications and click on the Refresh button at the top right corner of the screen. This is it.
Now upload the zip folder that is provided by Telenor POC. It will be installed without any errors.
Integrating Easypay Payment Method
Now the Extension is deployed on your server. Now you need to follow below steps to activate your Easypay Extension. Access Admin Panel, go to Extensions -> Extensions. Select payment from the dropdown.
Easypay Extension will appear in the list, install it.
After successful installation of Extension, edit the Extension by clicking blue pen icon.
Following variables are configurable in this panel that needs to be changed according to environment you are using:
- Status: This is the status to enable/disable Extension. Please select Enable else Easypay option wont be available on checkout screen.
- Store ID: The Easypay Merchant Store Id that is provided to you by Telenor POC, this will be configured based on the environment merchant is using.
- Duration of Expiry: Number of days the merchant want its OTC token to be expired in, this will be an integer value.
- Hash-Key: Allows the merchant to send the request to Easypay in an encrypted package, this will prevent any kind of data tempering by any external entity. The merchant needs to copy here the same key which is defined in Easypay Merchant Portal.
- Payment Method: The method of payment (Credit Card, Mobile Account, Over the Counter or all three) the merchant wants to use for payments.
- Auto-Redirect: Either the merchant wants to redirect its customer to it's website at the end of order or not. If yes, then the customer placing the order will be redirected after 5 seconds to the final checkout screen.
- Live: Dropdown have Yes/No action. No represents staging environment, should be selected if merchant is testing with staging environment. Yes represents production environment.
After configuring the above mentioned variables Easypay payment method is enabled in your E-Commerce platform of OpenCart.
You are now ready to test the checkout flow of Easypay Payment Method.
Integrating IPN feature
The IPN feature is by default enabled after the enablement of Easypay Payment Method, the merchant just need to configure the URL in the OPS Merchant Portal. The Easypay IPN URL for the merchant is as follows:
Easypay Payment Method
- Opencart Arabic opencart
- Compatibility Opencart 3.x & 2.x
- Availability: Yes
- Viewed 2493
- 12 Months Free Support
- Documentation Included
- Future product updates
- Quality checked
- No transaction fees
- Lowest price guarantee