This extension provide you facility to show images in the Refine Search box on the category page (sub category images).
- This module replaces the "Refine Search" bulleted list with a set of images which tile neatly on the page. The new category images will form a neat grid on the page which can be customised to suit your theme.
- This mod allows you to specify TWO images per category. The "Main Image" will be used at the top of the category page as usual. The "Sub Image" will be used when the category appears as a sub category. These images can of course be set to the same image if you just want to use a single image.
- Sub category image sizes can be set via the admin settings (where you set other image sizes across your site). The layout will adjust automatically to suit the new image size.
- The module comes with some basic CSS included so that it is usable "out of the box" on the standard OpenCart theme.
- If you use a custom theme, the CSS styles can be easily overridden in your theme's stylesheet (no need for lots of "!important" statements).
The best and fastest way to get support is by e-mail: email@example.com .We usually get back to you within 24x7hours
Please give us as more information as possible on the issues you are having to support you fully.
- Extract the downloaded archive.
- Connect to your FTP server, and open the root folder of your Opencart installation.
- Upload the contents of "upload" folder to Opencart's root folder. If you get file replacement warnings, double check to make sure you are not replacing any critical files.
Subcategory Images Opencart Extension
- Opencart Arabic opencart
- Compatibility 22.214.171.124,126.96.36.199
- Availability: Yes
- Viewed 2840
- 12 Months Free Support
- Documentation Included
- Future product updates
- Quality checked
- No transaction fees
- Lowest price guarantee